Thalassotherapy-inspired shower gel
250 ml pump bottle
- Sensoriality: purity, ocean freshness, aromatherapy, well-being
- Gel texture
- Sulfate-free, Vegan and gluten-free - 100% natural fragrance
When the Spa comes to you with a beneficial synergy of active ingredients that invite you to relax and let go.
With its BioLove product line for the body, Druide wanted to provide sensory pleasure while maintaining its main goal, which is to provide concrete solutions to all people who have specific needs.
Skin and hair condition varies from one person to another. It can also fluctuate depending on age, environment, diet, physical or psychological condition...
Cleansing and nourishing care helpful to the needs of normal to dry skin.
Suitable for the entire family and children over 3 years old.
Inspired by the world's greatest spas, our Serenity Spa product line will transform your daily showers into a therapeutic, soothing and rejuvenating ritual in the comfort of your home.
An ultra-gentle sulfate-free organic shower gel that gently cleanses and purifies your body as well as your face without ever drying out your skin.
When in contact with water, this natural formula generates a soft and nourishing washing foam that perfectly respects the skin's physiological pH.
High in detoxifying, nourishing and soothing ingredients, this shower gel brings freshness and softness to each shower. Its therapeutic aromatherapy synergy of lavender, bergamot and ylang-ylang calms the mind and soothes the senses, while lime and eucalyptus ensure freshness and cleanliness.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Water(Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Propanediol, Glycerin (Vegetal), Althaea Officinalis Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Coco) Oil*, Olea Europeae (Olive) Oil*, Arginine, Bentonite, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil*, Lavandula Hybrida Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin Oil*, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
99 % of the total ingredients are of natural origin
37 % of the total ingredients are from organic farming*
With Druide's skin care products, you are guaranteed to use the highest quality products recognized by COSMOS ORGANIC, ECOCERT and COSMEBIO. Our formulas are thorough and exceed all the certifying bodies' specifications. Finally, all our containers are eco-friendly, 100% recyclable, made of PEHD with no environmental impact. Does not contain: SULFATES, PHTALATES, PEG (PolyEthylene Glycol), EDTA (Ethylene Diamine Tetra-Acetic Acid), PHENOXYETHANOL, COLORANTS, MINERAL OILS, SYNTHETIC PERFUMES, GLUTEN, GMO
How to use
- Wet your entire body
- Put a small amount of shower gel in the palm of your hand, on a glove or on a natural sponge
- Apply on your entire body, ending with your private parts and feet; it is important not to irritate your skin: as with a solid soap, do not rub, but massage lightly.
- Rinse your body thoroughly
- Dry your skin by patting it with a towel.
Description Learn more about this product
Our Serenity Spa Shower Gel is a true invitation to relaxation
These new products always meet your needs! Olfactory pleasure is the added bonus to the benefits you enjoy in our products.
A synergy of oils that benefit the skin and the mind, bringing feelings of happiness, strength and positivity.
- Aloe vera (main ingredient): moisturizing, soothing and protective. Emollient effect that softens the skin. Protects the skin's moisture barrier. Rich in polysaccharides, vitamins and minerals
- Glycerin: emollient, humectant and refreshing effects. Improves skin texture and hydration. Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles by bringing moisture to the top layer of the skin. 100% organic and plant-based
- Propanediol: sustainably produced humectant, made from non-GMO corn sugar and approved by Ecocert
- Decyl Glycoside: a very mild foaming and cleansing agent, obtained from the sugar and fatty alcohol found in sustainably sourced coconuts. Provides a dense and generous lather that does not dry out the skin
- Olive Oil: high in omega 9, it effectively maintains the good balance of the skin's protective barrier
- Coconut oil: cold pressed, its virtues are protective, softening and emollient
- Marshmallow root extract: softening, this emollient soothes skin problems by moisturizing and revitalizing dry and dehydrated areas
- Calendula oil: regenerating and soothing, it helps relieve dry skin and prevent damage caused by dryness. Repairing, it also helps relieve itching caused by dry skin and alleviates chapping, roughness and cracking caused by dry skin. Softens and soothes dry and chapped skin
- Geranium Flower Essential Oil: regenerating and purifying. Antifungal, antibacterial and healing action. Beneficial for atopic skins or cutaneous mycosis
- Arginine (amino acid) and Citric Acid (antioxidant) allow to capture the calcium ions which are found in large amounts in city water and cause irritation and itching
- Bentonite clay: cleansing action that helps purify the pores of the skin. Thanks to its negative ionic charge, it attracts and binds bad bacteria and positively charged toxins.
FAQ Your Frequently Asked Questions
Our products are ECOCERT* certified and COMEBIO labeled. This implies that our laboratory must respect strict manufacturing processes, establish rigorous traceability of its ingredients, standardize its formulas according to the guidelines, and much more... in order to guarantee that its products are healthy from their elaboration to their use.
* independent certification and inspection organization, approved by the French Ministry of Industry and recognized worldwide.
All of Druide's products are gluten-free. Gluten has also been extracted from the formulas containing rice, soya and wheat proteins.
All of our formulas have a pH of around 5.5 in order to match that of the skin. This attribute is fundamental in a product designed for the fragile and reactive skin on the face, body and scalp. Its balance guarantees the proper functioning of the hydrolipidic film and of the entire microbiota which makes up the skin's protective barrier.
The word "natural" can be used in a generic way. It is often used as a marketing argument in order to promote the formulas. A 100% natural product is restricted to the information provided by the manufacturer and its "good faith". The term "organic" implies the control of the origin of the raw materials which are themselves guaranteed to be organically grown. This is generally reflected by the obtaining of a label which meets strict requirements (e.g.: 95% of ingredients from natural origin, at least 20% of organic ingredients in the total formula).
A natural perfume is built around aromas naturally found in its ingredients such as flowers, fruits, plants or essential oils. The latter can also be certified organic. The extraction processes of this kind of perfume are gentle: low temperature or steam distillation, closed circuit liquid extraction...
A synthetic perfume is artificially formulated around a solvent (ethanol), phthalates, synthetic musks and other chemical components.
Yes they can! Whether you are a woman, a man, a baby or a child, you will find the right product for you at Druide!
Review What our customers think