Creamy protective paste for the skin of the delicate buttocks of infants and young children. Indicated for targeting areas of the body and / or face in a localised way
- Soothes redness and tightness
- The balance of weakened skin is restored
- Prevents diaper rash; calm irritations
60 g - 2.11 fl.oz - BPA free tube
Warning: Last items in stock!
Great when changing baby, this balm offers optimal protection to the skin while reducing irritation of the bum. Indispensable in the baby kit! Enriched with nourishing Shea Butter, soothing Calendula Oil and soothing vegetable waxes, it relieves redness and itching. Protects effectively against cracks, irritations and cracks caused by dry skin of babies. Applied daily, it brings comfort to the skin and cares for baby's delicate buttocks. Naturally prevents diaper rash.
• Kaolin, natural white clay; soothing, it helps to relieve redness and itching; absorbent, it helps refresh the skin and protect against the moisture caused by diaper rash.
• Helianthus annuus Seed Oil (sunflower seed oil), rich in emollient essential fatty acids that soften the skin and help maintain its elasticity; a source of phospholipids, it regenerates the cutaneous hydration barrier; protects and reduces cracks, roughness and cracks caused by dry skin.
• Oil of Olea europaea (olive oil), rich in oleic acid and omega 3; emollient, it softens and helps to improve the texture of the skin; moisturising, it naturally nourishes the epidermis.
• Calendula Oil, regenerating and soothing, it helps relieve dry skin and prevent damage caused by drying; restorative, it helps to relieve the itchiness caused by dryness of the skin and to reduce cracks, roughness and cracks caused by drying of the skin; softens and soothes dry, chapped skin.
• Shea butter, rich in unsaponifiables, provides lubricating and antioxidant properties that help protect the skin against external aggressions and wrap the skin with extreme softness; source of unsaturated fatty acids and essential softeners and softeners and vitamins A, E and F antioxidant and soothing; moisturising effect that nourishes the skin instantly.
• Oats, rich in lipids, polysaccharides and minerals; source of vitamin E and antioxidant phenolic compounds that protect against external aggressions; soothing, restorative and protective.
• Soothing Chamomile Roman essential oil that helps soothe feelings of tightness or redness; improves the tone of the skin thus promoting its elasticity.
• Carnauba wax, natural wax from the leaves of the palm tree Copernicia prunifera; rich in fatty acid, it helps to regenerate the good hydration of the skin; a source of antioxidant phenolic compounds that help protect the skin against aggression; helps soften and soften the skin.
• Esters of jojoba (a blend of wax and jojoba oil), moisturizers, they increase the water content of the skin and help keep it soft and smooth; soothing, they help relieve feelings of discomfort and redness; emollients, they soften the skin and help preserve its elasticity.
Use and advice:
On perfectly cleansed dry skin, apply a small amount of product evenly to areas of the body or face as needed. Massage lightly until complete penetration. Repeat if necessary. Take care to apply the Protective Balm on healthy and uninjured skin.
Precautions for use:
For external use only
Keep out of reach of children
Avoid contact with the eyes
Use only according to the instructions for use
Discontinue use in case of rash, redness or itching If irritation persists, see a doctor
Helianthus Anuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Olea Europeae (Olive) Oil*, Jojoba Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour*, Ormenis Multicaulis (Wild Chamomile) Oil*, Tocopherol. . (Essential Oil Components: Limonene)
*Ingredients from organic farming