For the fragile skin of babies and toddlers
Suitable for mothers who want to develop a comforting olfactory link in their baby
- Soothes, cares for delicate skin
- Warms the body of toddlers
- Regenerates, protects the hydrolipidic film
- The skin is supple and soft
- Soothing aromatherapy
60 ml - 2.02 fl.oz - BPA free tube
Warning: Last items in stock!
Very soft, moisturising and soothing oil for the skin of baby, child and mother. This pleasure care helps to relax during the massage and envelops the skin with extreme softness. Its soothing aromas help baby to relax and thus promote his rest.
• Regenerating and soothing Calendula Oil, it helps relieve dry skin and prevent damage caused by drying; softens and soothes dry, irritated skin
• Extract of acerola macerate, chamomile and marshmallow, plants enriched with antioxidant compounds that help protect against external aggressions; soothing, they help relieve and soothe redness and any discomfort; Marshmallow has an excellent restorative potential that helps to regenerate the fine surface of the epidermis
• E Vitamin, liposoluble found naturally in the cell membranes, this vitamin confers elasticity and plasticity to the skin; soothing and antioxidant it protects the skin from external aggression
• Soothing Chamomile Roman essential oil that helps soothe feelings of tightness or redness; improves the tone of the skin thus promoting its elasticity.
Use and advice:
Apply on a perfectly cleansed body. Massage lightly. Can also be added to the bath water.
Good to know:
Massaging baby is a unique and privileged moment. It’s a good exercise and also strength the bonds of attachment. We invite both parents to participate in this magical exchange. The massage is a real moment of communication where baby will be stimulated both sensory and emotional.
As soon as the umbilical cord has fallen, you will be able to caress baby in a light and soft way, without the need for oil. It is from 2 months that you can perform massage sessions of about 5 minutes. The longer your baby grows, the more you can spend time massaging (gently, without exerting pressure).
The benefits of massage for your baby:
- relax his muscles,
- help him to relax and fall asleep,
- stimulate blood circulation,
- promote intestinal transit.
On the stomach, start by massaging the neck, shoulders, torso, stomach, legs, feet. Then on the stomach, go up to the back of the neck. Do not hesitate to talk to him or sing him a sweet song.
Precautions for use:
For external use only
Keep out of the reach of children; use under the supervision of an adult
Avoid contact with the eyes
Use only according to the instructions for use Discontinue use in case of rash, redness or itching If irritation persists, see a doctor
Coco-Caprylate, Helianthus Anuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile)Flower Extract*, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract*, Althaea Officinalis (Guimauve) Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil*, Lavandula Hybrida Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, T ocopherol. (Essential Oil Components: Citral, Citronellol, Linalool)
*Ingredients from organic farming