Hand cream designed to meet the needs of sensitive, reactive and atopic skins
60ml tube bottle
- Durably repairs and protects fragile hands
- Ultra-moisturizing and protective for fragile hands and sensitive skins
- Fragrance and essential oil free
- Suitable for demanding, atopic skins, pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Tested dermatologically
Organic hypoallergenic hand cream designed to moisturize and protect the sensitive skin of dry and damaged hands.
Well hydrated and protected, the skin regains softness and suppleness. This cream's texture is thick but it is quickly absorbed without leaving any greasy or sticky finish.
Suitable for all sensitive skins, including:
- Immune-compromised people,
- Before, during and after medical treatments,
- Epidermic contact allergies,
- Sensitive, reactive, atopic skins,
- Pregnant and breast-feeding women.
Suitable for the entire family, including children
Hypoallergenic, moisturizing and nourishing hand cream. Repairs and protects the delicate and sensitive skin of the hands. High in micro-encapsulated vitamins and essential fatty acids to promote healing. Instantly brings softness and comfort to dry skin.
- Olive oil, sunflower oil and argan oil are high in essential fatty acids, antioxidants and phyto-squalenes to restore the skin's lipid barrier and maintain its hydration
- Rice proteins are moisturizing and protective thanks to their antioxidant effects; their natural peptides help delay signs of aging
- Safflower oil oleosomes release active ingredients in a controlled manner to ensure long-lasting hydration.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Aqua, Propanediol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Squalane, Bentonite, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Sodium Anisate, Levulinic Acid, Carrageenan, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum
99 % of the total ingredients are of natural origin
75 % of the total ingredients are from organic farming*
With Druide's skin care products, you are guaranteed to use the highest quality products recognized by COSMOS ORGANIC, ECOCERT and COSMEBIO. Our formulas are thorough and exceed all the certifying bodies' specifications. Finally, all our containers are eco-friendly, 100% recyclable, made of PEHD with no environmental impact. Does not contain: SULFATES, PHTALATES, PEG (PolyEthylene Glycol), EDTA (Ethylene Diamine Tetra-Acetic Acid), PHENOXYETHANOL, COLORANTS, MINERAL OILS, SYNTHETIC PERFUMES, GLUTEN, GMO
How to use
- On clean, pre-washed hands, apply a small amount of cream to the top of one hand
- Spread the cream on your hands
- Massage on the outside and inside of your hands, insisting on dry or damaged areas as well as the nails, until the product is completely absorbed
Description Learn more about this product
Ultra-hydrating, nourishing hand cream, ideal for repairing sensitive, dry and rough hands.
It effectively protects from external aggressions.
Its hypoallergenic and organic formula is enriched with moisturizing oils and nourishing butter.
This synergy of active ingredients helps strengthen the nails and take care of the most vulnerable hands.
Your skin regains comfort, softness and suppleness as you use it.
- Aloe vera (main ingredient): moisturizing, soothing and protective. Emollient effect that softens the skin. Protects the skin's moisture barrier. High in polysaccharides, vitamins and minerals
- Safflower seed oil: high in vitamins, it softens and protects fragile skin from dehydration
- Olive Oil and Sunflower Oil: Antioxidant, they protect and nourish delicate skins in depth
- Argan oil: called luxurious in Morocco, this oil is made up of fatty acids, Omega-6 and vitamin E, with regenerating and repairing powers for the skin
- Rice Protein: acts against the signs of skin aging. Nourishes and protects from external aggressions.
FAQ Your Frequently Asked Questions
Our products are ECOCERT* certified and COMEBIO labeled. This implies that our laboratory must respect strict manufacturing processes, establish rigorous traceability of its ingredients, standardize its formulas according to the guidelines, and much more... in order to guarantee that its products are healthy from their elaboration to their use.
* independent certification and inspection organization, approved by the French Ministry of Industry and recognized worldwide.
All of Druide's products are gluten-free. Gluten has also been extracted from the formulas containing rice, soya and wheat proteins.
The word "natural" can be used in a generic way. It is often used as a marketing argument in order to promote the formulas. A 100% natural product is restricted to the information provided by the manufacturer and its "good faith". The term "organic" implies the control of the origin of the raw materials which are themselves guaranteed to be organically grown. This is generally reflected by the obtaining of a label which meets strict requirements (e.g.: 95% of ingredients from natural origin, at least 20% of organic ingredients in the total formula).
Skin reacts differently from one person to another. By nature, it can be more or less receptive to ingredients. Also, depending on many health or environmental factors, the effectiveness of a product can be slowed down.
Nevertheless, cell renewal - which occurs at the same rate for everyone - is the fundamental element to take into consideration when using a cosmetic product or a shampoo.
It is necessary to wait several weeks (3 to 6) in order to notice the true effects of a product.
Depending on your receptivity to a formula's active ingredients, noticeable results may be visible after 2 cell renewals, i.e. after 6 weeks.
Review What our customers think
Based on 3 reviews
Very oily, perfect for very dry hands (Translated review)
Texture not optimal but does the job. (Translated review)
As for the body cream, top, it penetrates easily, has no smell and is light. (Translated review)