This aloe vera-based lotion brings purity and absolute softness. Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women as well as babies/children prone to eczema.
Hypoallergenic formula inspired by the richness of Mediterranean European plants, the virtues of Asian rice and the powerful goldenrod, a perennial plant native to Canada. Perfect for the body and the face.
Aloe vera provides an all-over softness for all ages and all skin conditions, thanks to its highly effective moisturizing properties.
Our hypoallergenic face & body lotion has received the recommendation label, which is only given to products selected by CosmeticObs experts from among more than 11,000 products in their database, and is recommended on L'Observatoire des Cosmétiques / CosmeticObs's website.
This highly moisturizing lotion features an active formula containing olive extracts, without fragrance, with anti-oxidant vitamins for a long-lasting regenerating effect.
- Licorice root extract: lightening, antioxidant and soothing properties to reduce the discomfort of sensitive and fragile skin
- Calendula extract: soothing, antibacterial and antifungal to soothe irritations and contribute to the cutaneous flora's balance
- Marshmallow root extract: softens and smoothes the skin
- Olive oil: high in omega 9 and phytosqualanes to restore the skin's protective barrier and contribute to soft, hydrated skin
- Rice proteins: moisturizing and protective to maintain the skin's integrity.
The skin is left feeling soft, supple and moisturized. A formula that is quickly absorbed without sticking. Suitable for babies' skin. Without risk for expecting mothers nor during breast feeding.
And for those who want to avoid stretch marks, add a few drops of beneficial organic oils such as avocado oil, sweet almond oil, macadamia oil, argan oil or rose hip oil to our Pur&Pure lotion.
Suitable for people whose natural immune system is weakened. Before and after medical treatments, contact epidermal allergies, sensitive and/or very reactive skin.
Druide's lotions are thick. It is what gives them their nutritious power.
If a deposit forms around the opening, remove it before each use. This is a sign of the high concentration of active ingredients and rich raw materials. The more liquid and spreadable a lotion is, the higher its water content.