Purity and softness for ultra-sensitive and reactive skins.
Cleansing gel adapted to the needs of atopic skins, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
350 ml bottle with pouring cap
- Durably protects the skin
- Prevents discomfort: dryness, irritation, redness, itching...
- Limits limestone deposits on the skin
- Fragrance-free, without cocamidopropyl betaine. Very neutral for an absolute purity.
- Dermatologically tested.
A sulfate-free foaming shower gel designed to gently cleanse your hair and your skin.
Suitable for all sensitive skin types including :
- Immunocompromised people,
- Before, during and after medical treatments,
- Contact epidermal allergies,
- Sensitive, reactive, atopic skins,
- Pregnant and breast-feeding women.
For the entire family, including babies
Its formula is respectful of the skin's microbiome and physiological pH and forms a light and nourishing foam that purifies and soothes the skin. Perfectly adapted to hyper-sensitive, irritated and dry skin and for intimate hygiene.
- Aloe vera juice is soothing, healing and moisturizing
- Calendula extract soothes irritations and promotes healing
- Coconut oil is ultra-hydrating and gives this shower gel its unique texture
- Olive oil is high in essential fatty acids to maintain the skin's protective barrier
- White clay absorbs impurities and excess sebum from the skin.
ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE*, AQUA, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS (GUIMAUVE) EXTRACT*, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT*, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCO) OIL*, OLEA EUROPEAE (OLIVE) OIL*, ARGININE, BENTONITE, LEVULINIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL CELLULOSE, SODIUM GLUCONATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID.
99 % of the total ingredients are of natural origin
36 % of the total ingredients are from organic farming*
With Druide's skin care products, you are guaranteed to use the highest quality products recognized by COSMOS ORGANIC, ECOCERT and COSMEBIO. Our formulas are thorough and exceed all the certifying bodies' specifications. Finally, all our containers are eco-friendly, 100% recyclable, made of PEHD with no environmental impact. Does not contain: SULFATES, PHTALATES, PEG (PolyEthylene Glycol), EDTA (Ethylene Diamine Tetra-Acetic Acid), PHENOXYETHANOL, COLORANTS, MINERAL OILS, SYNTHETIC PERFUMES, GLUTEN, GMO
How to use
- Wet your entire body
- Put a small amount of shower gel in the palm of your hand, on a glove or on a natural sponge
- Apply on your entire body, ending with your private parts and feet; it is important not to irritate your skin: as with a solid soap, do not rub, but massage lightly.
- Rinse your body thoroughly
- Dry your skin by patting it with a towel.
Apply our Pur&Pure body lotion to maximize the hydration of your epidermis and soften its surface.
Description Learn more about this product
Druide Pur&Pure, specialized in organic dermo-cosmetics, has put all its knowledge into this Hypoallergenic Shower Gel. Perfect for the entire family.
In the shower or in the bath, on the face or on the hands, the softness of this magical natural shower gel will seduce you.
Regardless of the condition of your skin and hair, this groundbreaking formula will bring you long-lasting well-being.
Key ingredients :
- Aloe vera leaf juice: known for its anti-inflammatory, purifying, healing and moisturizing properties
- Calendula extract: anti-inflammatory to soothe irritation and promote healing
- Coconut oil: emollient and moisturizing, gives our shower gel its unique texture
- Olive oil: high in omega 9 to maintain the skin's protective barrier
- White clay: ideal for eliminating impurities and excess sebum from the skin
- Arginine (amino acid) and citric acid (anti-oxidant): to capture calcium ions which are found in large amounts in city water and causing irritation and itching
FAQ Your Frequently Asked Questions
Our products are ECOCERT* certified and COMEBIO labeled. This implies that our laboratory must respect strict manufacturing processes, establish rigorous traceability of its ingredients, standardize its formulas according to the guidelines, and much more... in order to guarantee that its products are healthy from their elaboration to their use.
* independent certification and inspection organization, approved by the French Ministry of Industry and recognized worldwide.
Our Pur&Pure line is perfect for you! An alliance of absolute sweetness and lightness, its key ingredients are moisturizing aloe vera, regenerating olive and rice proteins which are beneficial for reactive skins. This hypoallergenic and organic care product line contains no fragrances or harmful ingredients in order to meet the needs of the most challenging and vulnerable skin types. It is suitable for atopic skins, allergic people, pregnant or breastfeeding women and for babies' hygiene. Estrogen-free, GMO-free, gluten-free, 100% vegan.
All of Druide's products are gluten-free. Gluten has also been extracted from the formulas containing rice, soya and wheat proteins.
Our Pur&pure line is the most suitable for people with atopic skin. Its pH and its very moisturizing formula, enriched with beneficial nutrients, allows it to gently cleanse the skin and provide it with all the support it needs.
Dear parents, at Druide we do not encourage the use of products other than those which are part of our Pur&Pure line and our babies/children line during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. However, it is up to each individual to know themselves and to judge the safety of the different ingredients. The most "dangerous" thing about the use of certain formulas is the allergic risk (especially to essential oils) when it is not known about beforehand. Therefore, we have no other recommendation than to be cautious. Do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice by showing them the official list of ingredients (INCI) contained in a product that you are uncertain about. Take care of yourselves!
The word "natural" can be used in a generic way. It is often used as a marketing argument in order to promote the formulas. A 100% natural product is restricted to the information provided by the manufacturer and its "good faith". The term "organic" implies the control of the origin of the raw materials which are themselves guaranteed to be organically grown. This is generally reflected by the obtaining of a label which meets strict requirements (e.g.: 95% of ingredients from natural origin, at least 20% of organic ingredients in the total formula).
All of our formulas have a pH of around 5.5 in order to match that of the skin. This attribute is fundamental in a product designed for the fragile and reactive skin on the face, body and scalp. Its balance guarantees the proper functioning of the hydrolipidic film and of the entire microbiota which makes up the skin's protective barrier.
Yes they can! Whether you are a woman, a man, a baby or a child, you will find the right product for you at Druide!
Review What our customers think
Based on 23 reviews
So how can I talk about this marvel that hasn't left my bathroom for months. I have keratosis pilaris and this product helps me to clean my skin without giving it irritation. (Translated review)
Very good shower gel (Translated review)
Very pleasant shower gel (Translated review)
very easy and pleasant to use. (Translated review)
No more eczema since I started using this shower gel. (Translated review)
it doesn't itch, it's very good, leaves the skin soft (Translated review)