Eco Trail Organic and ecological
Eucalyptus Oil Solid Soap
Eucalyptus Soap, your best ally for your outdoor activity and in harmony with nature.
105g solid soap bar
Manufacturing : cold saponification
- Benefits: cleans, moisturizes and protects the skin. A natural and ecological mosquito repellent
- Sensoriality : fresh, woody
- Texture : greasy, oily
- 100% natural, vegan, palm oil and gluten free
For all those who love the outdoors, wilderness camping and pure, natural living.
Its healthy ingredients for the skin and its smell are also an excellent insect repellent, ideal during the summer.
Suitable for ages 6 and up.
This soap brings freshness and energy with each use. It forms a light, creamy lather that keeps the skin soft and clean. It leaves a pleasant fresh and woody scent that helps repel insects. A pleasure of natural essences.
Environmentally friendly, it can be used in the wilderness (outdoor shower, lake, river).
Sodium Cocoate**, Water, Glycerin**, Coconut Acid, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Spinach Powder*, Lavandula Hybrida Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Bulnesia Sarmientoi Wood Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil*, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Oil*, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). (Essential Oil Components : Geraniol, Limonene).
100 % of the total ingredients are of natural origin
70 % of the total ingredients are from organic farming*.
With Druide's skin care products, you are guaranteed to use the highest quality products recognized by COSMOS ORGANIC, ECOCERT and COSMEBIO. Our formulas are thorough and exceed all the certifying bodies' specifications. Finally, all our containers are eco-friendly, 100% recyclable, made of PEHD with no environmental impact. Does not contain: SULFATES, PHTALATES, PEG (PolyEthylene Glycol), EDTA (Ethylene Diamine Tetra-Acetic Acid), PHENOXYETHANOL, COLORANTS, MINERAL OILS, SYNTHETIC PERFUMES, GLUTEN, GMO
How to use
- Apply on wet skin,
- massage lightly
- then, rinse.
Suited for the entire body, for the hair (normal to dry hair) and for the face. Eco-friendly, it can be used in the wilderness (outdoor shower, lake, river).
Description Learn more about this product
Made to be as ecological as possible, the natural essences of this soap leave a feeling of freshness on the skin and a light fragrance effective in repelling insects.
In perfect harmony with nature, this soap made with no palm oil allows you to cleanse the body while enjoying the outdoors.
A multi-purpose ecological solid soap formulated from Eucalyptus Essential Oil, camping enthusiasts and life in the great outdoors.
This soap brings freshness and vitality with each use. It forms a light and creamy foam that brings softness and cleanliness to the skin. It leaves a pleasant fresh and woody scent that helps repel insects. A real pleasure of natural essences.
- Sodium cocoate: of vegetable origin. made from saponified coconut oil. Excellent surfactant which confers cleaning properties and ensures a uniform distribution of the product. Helps remove dirt, sweat and sebum from skin and hair.
- Coconut fat: natural blend of fatty acids derived from coconut oil with cleansing properties. Soothing and softening emollient that helps improve skin hydration.
- Horsetail extract: contains many antioxidant and anti-inflammatory components; Naturally contains a high concentration of silica which helps replenish collagen reserves, improve skin elasticity and prevent transepidermal water loss. May help treat rash or itching associated with eczema.
- Aloe vera: 100% organic moisturizing, soothing and protective gel. Emollient effect that softens the skin. Protects the skin's moisture barrier. Rich in polysaccharides, vitamins and minerals.
- Ylang-ylang oil: recognized for its calming and relaxing properties; helps tone tissues and regulate sebum secretion.
- Eucalyptus essential oil: anti-inflammatory, it soothes muscle and joint tension. Calming and relaxing, it helps fight stress and sleep disorders. Very useful for preventing or calming insect bites.
FAQ Your Frequently Asked Questions
The word "natural" can be used in a generic way. It is often used as a marketing argument in order to promote the formulas. A 100% natural product is restricted to the information provided by the manufacturer and its "good faith". The term "organic" implies the control of the origin of the raw materials which are themselves guaranteed to be organically grown. This is generally reflected by the obtaining of a label which meets strict requirements (e.g.: 95% of ingredients from natural origin, at least 20% of organic ingredients in the total formula).
A natural perfume is built around aromas naturally found in its ingredients such as flowers, fruits, plants or essential oils. The latter can also be certified organic. The extraction processes of this kind of perfume are gentle: low temperature or steam distillation, closed circuit liquid extraction...
A synthetic perfume is artificially formulated around a solvent (ethanol), phthalates, synthetic musks and other chemical components.
Review What our customers think