BioLovePassion Fruit Liquid Hand Soap
Hand hygiene and beauty: full of vitamins!
250 ml pump bottle
- Sweet, fruity sensoriality
- Suitable for all skin types, even the driest
- Sulfate-free, vegan and gluten-free - 100% natural fragrance
With its BioLove product line for the body, Druide wanted to respond to sensory pleasure while keeping its main goal of providing concrete solutions to all people who have specific needs.
This liquid soap is suitable for the entire family.
- Perfectly cleans the hands
- The skin is left soft and moisturized
- Its natural and refreshing scent gently refreshes the hands
Our Passion Fruit Hand Soap is a gentle cleanser containing a moisturizing formula based on organic aloe vera, coconut and glycerin. When in contact with water, this natural formula generates a gentle, ultra-nourishing cleansing foam that perfectly respects the skin's physiological pH.
Its therapeutic aromatherapic synergy of mandarin, orange, grapefruit and lime stimulates the skin and awakens the senses.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin (Vegetal), Glyceryl Oleate, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance/Parfum (Natural), Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid.
97 % of the total ingredients are of natural origin
22 % of the total ingredients are from organic farming*.
With Druide's skin care products, you are guaranteed to use the highest quality products recognized by COSMOS ORGANIC, ECOCERT and COSMEBIO. Our formulas are thorough and exceed all the certifying bodies' specifications. Finally, all our containers are eco-friendly, 100% recyclable, made of PEHD with no environmental impact. Does not contain: SULFATES, PHTALATES, PEG (PolyEthylene Glycol), EDTA (Ethylene Diamine Tetra-Acetic Acid), PHENOXYETHANOL, COLORANTS, MINERAL OILS, SYNTHETIC PERFUMES, GLUTEN, GMO
How to use
- Frequent or even repeated use
- Wet your hands with warm water
- Pump a small quantity of soap
- Spread and lather well, insisting between the fingers and up to the wrists
- Rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry your hands with a towel
Description Learn more about this product
Through its very soft and sulfate-free base, our hand cleanser lathers generously and cleans without drying the skin.
Rich in amino acids and vitamins, this liquid soap perfectly respects the natural balance of the skin and cleanses the hands without ever drying or irritating them.
These new treatments always meet your needs! The olfactory pleasure is the additional advantage to the benefits that you appreciate in our products. The uplifting blend of Citrus Extracts impart feelings of happiness, strength, and positivity. Passion Fruit is the happiness and joy of living in hot and sunny countries.
Non-comedogenic. Dermatologically tested.
- Aloe vera (main ingredient): moisturizing, soothing and protective. Emollient effect that softens the skin. Protects the skin's moisture barrier. Rich in polysaccharides, vitamins and minerals.
- Citrus fruits: packed with vitamins C and mineral salts, they are true allies for the skin. At the same time, toning, detoxifying, astringent… they are also revealing radiance. Their invigorating scent provides overall well-being.
- Apricot: very well tolerated by sensitive skin, its properties are soothing and protective.
- Glycerin: emollient, moisturizing and refreshing effects. Improves the texture and hydration of the skin. Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles by drawing moisture to the top layer of the skin. 100% organic and plant-based.
FAQ Your Frequently Asked Questions
Our products are ECOCERT* certified and COMEBIO labeled. This implies that our laboratory must respect strict manufacturing processes, establish rigorous traceability of its ingredients, standardize its formulas according to the guidelines, and much more... in order to guarantee that its products are healthy from their elaboration to their use.
* independent certification and inspection organization, approved by the French Ministry of Industry and recognized worldwide.
A natural perfume is built around aromas naturally found in its ingredients such as flowers, fruits, plants or essential oils. The latter can also be certified organic. The extraction processes of this kind of perfume are gentle: low temperature or steam distillation, closed circuit liquid extraction...
A synthetic perfume is artificially formulated around a solvent (ethanol), phthalates, synthetic musks and other chemical components.
The word "natural" can be used in a generic way. It is often used as a marketing argument in order to promote the formulas. A 100% natural product is restricted to the information provided by the manufacturer and its "good faith". The term "organic" implies the control of the origin of the raw materials which are themselves guaranteed to be organically grown. This is generally reflected by the obtaining of a label which meets strict requirements (e.g.: 95% of ingredients from natural origin, at least 20% of organic ingredients in the total formula).
All of our formulas have a pH of around 5.5 in order to match that of the skin. This attribute is fundamental in a product designed for the fragile and reactive skin on the face, body and scalp. Its balance guarantees the proper functioning of the hydrolipidic film and of the entire microbiota which makes up the skin's protective barrier.
Review What our customers think
Based on 2 reviews
Pleasant scent (Translated review)
As a long time Druide customer, I wanted to test these new products with this liquid soap. Intrigued by this composition I am not disappointed. The most difficult thing is to make the product last because my children do not stop using it ;-) (Translated review)