Natural and organic shower gel with a sweet and sour taste
250 ml pump bottle
- Sweet, fruity sensoriality
- Gel texture
- Sulfate-free, Vegan and gluten-free - 100% natural fragrance
With its BioLove product line for the body, Druide wanted to respond to sensorial pleasure while maintaining its main goal, which is to provide concrete solutions to all people who have specific needs.
Skin and hair condition varies from one person to another. It can also fluctuate depending on age, environment, diet, physical or psychological condition...
Suitable to children over 3 years old.
Ultra-gentle sulfate-free organic shower gel that gently cleanses and moisturizes the body and face without ever drying out the skin.
When in contact with water, this natural formula generates a gentle and nourishing cleansing foam that perfectly respects the skin's physiological pH.
These new products always meet your needs! Olfactive pleasure is the added bonus to the benefits you enjoy in our products.
A synergy of beneficial oils that bring feelings of happiness, strength and positivity.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Water(Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Propanediol, Glycerin (Vegetal), Althaea Officinalis Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Coco) Oil*, Olea Europeae (Olive) Oil*, Arginine, Bentonite, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance/Parfum (natural) . Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
99 % of the total ingredients are of natural origin
36 % of the total ingredients are from organic farming*
With Druide's skin care products, you are guaranteed to use the highest quality products recognized by COSMOS ORGANIC, ECOCERT and COSMEBIO. Our formulas are thorough and exceed all the certifying bodies' specifications. Finally, all our containers are eco-friendly, 100% recyclable, made of PEHD with no environmental impact. Does not contain: SULFATES, PHTALATES, PEG (PolyEthylene Glycol), EDTA (Ethylene Diamine Tetra-Acetic Acid), PHENOXYETHANOL, COLORANTS, MINERAL OILS, SYNTHETIC PERFUMES, GLUTEN, GMO
How to use
- Wet your entire body
- Put a small amount of shower gel in the palm of your hand, on a glove or on a natural sponge
- Apply on your entire body, ending with your private parts and feet; it is important not to irritate your skin: as with a solid soap, do not rub, but massage lightly.
- Rinse your body thoroughly
- Dry your skin by patting it with a towel.
Suitable to all skin types, from 3 years old.
Description Learn more about this product
Naturally scented cleansing and nourishing shower gel, formulated with ingredients known for their ultra-nourishing properties that meet the needs of normal to dry skins.
Key ingredients :
- Aloe vera (main ingredient): moisturizing, soothing and protective. Emollient effect that softens the skin. Protects the skin's moisture barrier. High in polysaccharides, vitamins and minerals
- Glycerin: emollient, humectant and refreshing effects. Improves skin texture and hydration. Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles by bringing moisture to the upper layer of the skin. 100% organic and plant-based
- Propanediol: sustainably produced humectant, made from non-GMO corn sugar and approved by Ecocert
- Decyl Glycoside: a very mild foaming and cleansing agent, obtained from the sugar and fatty alcohol found in sustainably sourced coconuts. Provides a dense and generous lather that does not dry out the skin
- Olive Oil: high in omega 9, it effectively maintains the good balance of the skin's protective barrier
- Coconut Oil: cold pressed, its virtues are protective, softening and emollient
- Marshmallow root extract: softening, this emollient is able to soothe skin discomforts by hydrating and revitalizing dry and dehydrated areas
- Calendula Oil: regenerating and soothing, it helps soothe dry skins and prevent damage caused by dryness. Repairing, it also helps relieve itching caused by dry skin and alleviates chapping, roughness and cracking caused by dry skin. Softens and soothes dry, chapped skin
- Arginine (amino acid) and Citric Acid (antioxidant) help capture calcium ions which are found in large amounts in city water and cause irritation and itching
- Bentonite Clay: cleansing action that helps to purify the pores of the skin. Thanks to its negative ionic charge, it attracts and binds bad bacteria and positively charged toxins.
FAQ Your Frequently Asked Questions
Our products are ECOCERT* certified and COMEBIO labeled. This implies that our laboratory must respect strict manufacturing processes, establish rigorous traceability of its ingredients, standardize its formulas according to the guidelines, and much more... in order to guarantee that its products are healthy from their elaboration to their use.
* independent certification and inspection organization, approved by the French Ministry of Industry and recognized worldwide.
All of Druide's products are gluten-free. Gluten has also been extracted from the formulas containing rice, soya and wheat proteins.
All of our formulas have a pH of around 5.5 in order to match that of the skin. This attribute is fundamental in a product designed for the fragile and reactive skin on the face, body and scalp. Its balance guarantees the proper functioning of the hydrolipidic film and of the entire microbiota which makes up the skin's protective barrier.
The word "natural" can be used in a generic way. It is often used as a marketing argument in order to promote the formulas. A 100% natural product is restricted to the information provided by the manufacturer and its "good faith". The term "organic" implies the control of the origin of the raw materials which are themselves guaranteed to be organically grown. This is generally reflected by the obtaining of a label which meets strict requirements (e.g.: 95% of ingredients from natural origin, at least 20% of organic ingredients in the total formula).
A natural perfume is built around aromas naturally found in its ingredients such as flowers, fruits, plants or essential oils. The latter can also be certified organic. The extraction processes of this kind of perfume are gentle: low temperature or steam distillation, closed circuit liquid extraction...
A synthetic perfume is artificially formulated around a solvent (ethanol), phthalates, synthetic musks and other chemical components.
Review What our customers think
Based on 2 reviews
I love this new product. It smells so good... not only does it give me a good time, but it keeps my skin soft for longer. (Translated review)
Smells great! I bought it for my daughter and me instead. My son loves this shower gel so much that all 3 of us fight to use it. It smells great and the product is really good. (Translated review)