How can Druide products help relieve psoriasis?
Understanding psoriasis: causes, symptoms and treatments
Psoriasis is a chronic skin disease that affects approximately 2-3% of the world's population. It is characterized by the formation of red patches, often covered with silvery white scales. These patches can appear on any part of the body, but are most common on the scalp, elbows, knees, hands and feet.
Causes of psoriasis
- Family history: Psoriasis is an inherited disease. If you have a family history of psoriasis, you are more likely to develop the disease yourself.
- Stress: Stress can trigger or worsen psoriasis. When you are stressed, your body releases hormones that can damage the skin and accelerate the growth of skin cells.
- Certain infections: Certain infections, such as the flu or mononucleosis, can trigger a psoriasis flare-up.
- Certain medications: Certain medications, such as immunosuppressive medications, can cause psoriasis.
- Certain physical trauma: Certain physical trauma, such as an injury or cut, can trigger a psoriasis flare-up.
The exact causes of psoriasis are not fully understood, but are thought to be due to a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
Symptoms of psoriasis
Psoriasis manifests itself with characteristic symptoms, including red, thick, scaly patches on the skin. These patches can be painful and itchy. Symptoms vary from person to person in terms of severity and location on the body.
Other common symptoms of psoriasis include thick, brittle, and ridged nails, as well as joint pain in some cases.
Treatment of psoriasis
There is no definitive cure for psoriasis, but there are various treatment options aimed at controlling symptoms and improving the quality of life for people with this disease. Treatments may vary depending on the severity of the psoriasis and individual response to treatment.
Common treatment options include topical creams, oral medications, light therapy (phototherapy), and biologic medications. It is essential to consult a medical professional, usually a dermatologist, to determine the best treatment plan for your situation.
Druide Bio products can also be an attractive option to help relieve the symptoms of psoriasis due to their anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and healing properties. However, it is crucial to discuss their use with a healthcare professional before incorporating them into your skincare routine.
- Soothe inflammation: aloe vera, chamomile, argan oil, shea butter, olive oil and calendula extract are all known for their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Moisturize the skin: Aloe vera, shea butter and olive oil are all powerful natural moisturizers.
- Promote cell regeneration: Aloe vera, chamomile, argan oil and calendula extract are all known for their healing properties.
- Cleanse gently: use a Druide Bio gentle cleanser specially designed for sensitive skin. Avoid harsh soaps that could further irritate the skin.
- Moisturize regularly: apply a Druide Bio moisturizing cream after each wash to lock in moisture and prevent dry skin. Focus on areas affected by psoriasis.
- Target psoriatic plaques: use specific Druide Bio products, such as creams or soothing lotions, on areas where psoriasis is most active. Massage gently to promote absorption.
- Adopt a regular routine: consistency is key. Use Druide Bio products regularly, morning and evening, to maximize their benefits.
Druide products can be an interesting option for people with psoriasis. They are formulated with natural and organic ingredients, which can help relieve symptoms of the disease, including inflammation, dry skin and cell regeneration. However, it is important to consult a healthcare professional before using any new product for psoriasis. A dermatologist can help you choose the products best suited to your skin type and skin tone.